- when you sign up for a free trial with Constant Contact
To take advantage of this offer, simply click here to start your free trial with Constant Contact. Once your account is set up email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Constant Contact username. We will send you your complimentary copy of the Email Marketing Strategy Guide.
Email Marketing continues to be one of the most cost effective methods of marketing available to companies today. When done properly it can keep you in the minds of your customers, build your brand and generate leads. Email Marketing makes it quick, easy and affordable to connect with your customers – building a better business through customer loyalty and referrals.
Email Marketing by Constant Contact® is the easy, effective, and highly affordable way to get your message out to your customers, clients, or members—and build strong, successful, and lasting relationships with them. You’ll create high-impact email newsletters and promotions in minutes, no technical expertise necessary. With more than 400 easily-customized templates, a simple point-and-click tool, and award-winning free customer support, you can create professional, compelling messages your audience will act on. And we make it easy for you to manage your contact lists, sign up website visitors, track your clicks and open rates, and send automated communications to new subscribers.
Constant Contact offer a 60-day free trial to allow you to see how the system works.
To help to get you started on the right path, we are offering our Email Marketing Strategy Guide when you sign up for a Constant Contact trial. This guide will introduce you to industry best practices that will help you get the most for your email marketing campaigns.
The Email Marketing Strategy Guide Features
- General email marketing guidelines
- Choosing an email marketing system
- How to build your database
- Determining your customer segments
- Writing effective subject lines
- Email design do’s and don’ts
- Adding Social Media to your e-mail
- Understanding CAN-SPAM regulations
- Testing your email marketing message
- Integrating email in your marketing mix
- Optimising your email for mobile users
- Case studies, templates and checklists