LEO | Trading Online Voucher Scheme
Here at ePresence, we have helped a number of businesses apply for the LEO Trading Online Voucher Scheme and we can help you too. Please get in touch with us to learn more about what’s involved in availing of the Grant and we can help you through the process.
TRADING ONLINE VOUCHER SCHEME SUMMARY
As of January 2021, the following changes are now in place:
- For applications received after 1st January 2021, applicants are eligible to claim up to 50% of funding up to a maximum of €2500
- It is now possible for businesses to claim two Trading Online Vouchers (previously it was capped at one TOV per business)
WHAT THE TRADING ONLINE VOUCHER CAN BE USED FOR
If you are approved, and invest in specific works for your website, the Local Enterprise Office will match the funds invested, up to €2,500, upon completion of the work, and after receipts are submitted. These works are listed below:
- The development or upgrade of an e-commerce website such as adding systems for online payments or online bookings
- Internet-related software
- Online advertising
- The development of an app
- The adoption and implementation of a digital marketing strategy;
- Consultation with ICT expert
- Training and skills development specifically to manage your online shop
- Photography for the website
The Trading Online Voucher Scheme is supported by the Department of Communications, Energy & Natural Resources through the National Digital Strategy.
QUALIFYING CRITERIA FOR A TRADING ONLINE VOUCHER
- Be trading for at least 6 months
- Have 10 employees or fewer
- Less than €2m turnover
- Attend an online TOV Training Seminar with your Local Enterprise Office (please click here to book a place)
- Have a limited existing online trading presence
- Vouchers will be available to a maximum value of €2,500 or 50% eligible expenditure (exclusive of VAT), whichever is the lesser
- Online Voucher approval must be gained prior to incurring any expense
- Own labour is not an eligible expense
- Third party costs only will be considered
- All third party/supplier invoices must contain proper business details (e.g. Tax and Business Registration details)
- It is mandatory for applicants to attend an online TOV information seminar prior to submitting an application
- Read the terms and conditions
- With your application, you will need to submit three quotes for work
Next Steps | Contact ePresence
Our experience of the Online Trading Grant and the Local Enterprise Board has been very positive and the recents changes to the Grant has made it very attractive and exciting for SME’s. Please get in touch to see if you are eligible, if you have any queries and we can help you apply for the Grant. We have a number of years experience in assisting clients in this area. We can help you with the small details, reduce time delays and give you the best advice that is applicable to your business.
Request a Callback
Examples of LEO Projects We Have Worked On
John Brennan is director of ePresence Internet Marketing. He is an experienced management consultant, specialising in Digital Marketing, Business Development, Product Development and Innovation Management.
Owner/director of ePresence, John also lectures in Digital Advertising and Analytics at Cork Institute of Technology.
John has an Electronic Engineering Degree from Cork Institute of Technology, MBA from University College Cork and Executive Training at Kellogg Business School, Chicago.
Before setting up ePresence, John held various roles such as Software Engineer, Director of Engineering, Director of Product and Program Management, Vice President of Product Development and General Manager in world leading organisations such as Apple, IBM, Snap-on Inc. and FMC.
John combines his technology know-how, management experience and customer focus to help his clients achieve online success.