ePresence Digital Marketing is a customer focused digital marketing agency, headquartered in Cork. As part of our continued growth we are looking to hire a Senior Web Designer. The successful candidate will have responsibility for managing website design and development projects on platforms including WordPress, Shopify, Magento and others as needed. The successful candidate would also be involved in the design of other digital assets such as email marketing, advertising collateral and campaign landing pages.
- Interface with clients to complete design requirement and estimate of work.
- Wireframe creation and review with clients to guide website layout and user experience.
- Implement website designs for implementation in WordPress, Shopify and Magento.
- Implement website customisations as required to meet customer requirements.
- Graphic Design and implementation for email marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Provide support to customer websites.
- Provide support for website setup, hosting and management.
- Use of analytics and customer feedback for Website Design/Layout/Conversion Improvement.
- Establishing strong professional relationships with clients and other professionals.
This position requires a strong candidate who
- is passionate about web design, user experience and web development.
- is self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- is customer focused, with a strong work ethic to deliver results.
- has strong communication skills.
Applicants for the position should
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Digital Media, Computer Science, Graphic Design or similar qualification in a related field.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar customer facing role.
- Experience in web development on CMS platforms including WordPress, Joomla, Shopify and Magento.
- Experience dealing with website setup and hosting.
- Demonstrable problem solving skills.
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who has been self employed as a Web Designer but would like to be part of a larger team or someone performing a similar role in a digital marketing of web design agency.
Applicants should email details to John Brennan – firstname.lastname@example.org