ePresence Digital Marketing is a customer focused digital marketing agency, headquartered in Cork. As part of our continued growth we are looking to hire a Senior Web Designer. The successful candidate will have responsibility for managing website design and development projects on platforms including WordPress, Shopify, Magento and others as needed. The successful candidate would also be involved in the design of other digital assets such as email marketing, advertising collateral and campaign landing pages.
- Interface with clients to complete design requirement and estimate of work.
- Wireframe creation and review with clients to guide website layout and user experience.
- Implement website designs for implementation in WordPress, Shopify and Magento.
- Implement website customisations as required to meet customer requirements.
- Graphic Design and implementation for email marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Provide support to customer websites.
- Provide support for website setup, hosting and management.
- Use of analytics and customer feedback for Website Design/Layout/Conversion Improvement.
- Establishing strong professional relationships with clients and other professionals.
This position requires a strong candidate who
- is passionate about web design, user experience and web development.
- is self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- is customer focused, with a strong work ethic to deliver results.
- has strong communication skills.
Applicants for the position should
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Digital Media, Computer Science, Graphic Design or similar qualification in a related field.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar customer facing role.
- Experience in web development on CMS platforms including WordPress, Joomla, Shopify and Magento.
- Experience dealing with website setup and hosting.
- Demonstrable problem solving skills.
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who has been self employed as a Web Designer but would like to be part of a larger team or someone performing a similar role in a digital marketing of web design agency.
Applicants should email details to John Brennan – email@example.com
John Brennan is director of ePresence Internet Marketing. He is an experienced management consultant, specialising in Digital Marketing, Business Development, Product Development and Innovation Management.
Owner/director of ePresence, John also lectures in Digital Advertising and Analytics at Cork Institute of Technology.
John has an Electronic Engineering Degree from Cork Institute of Technology, MBA from University College Cork and Executive Training at Kellogg Business School, Chicago.
Before setting up ePresence, John held various roles such as Software Engineer, Director of Engineering, Director of Product and Program Management, Vice President of Product Development and General Manager in world leading organisations such as Apple, IBM, Snap-on Inc. and FMC.
John combines his technology know-how, management experience and customer focus to help his clients achieve online success.