Most companies today recognise the importance of having a website. Like the telephone, it is a necessary tool that your customers simply expect you to have. It is also one of the most cost-effective ways to promote your product or service locally, nationally or even internationally. What you may not realise however is that a bad website can actually cost you business rather than attract new customers. Yes, “bad” is a subjective term, but there are best practices for Internet marketing that have a direct impact on the success of any website.
Like the “real” world, the Internet is a complex area. A good website should be the cornerstone of your Internet Marketing, but must be considered in the broader context of your internet marketing plan.
Among the areas that you need to consider are
- Affordable Website Design and Development – it is critical that the platform that you select provide the capabilities that you need today, as well as the ability to grow as your business develops.
- Building Targeted Traffic – what is the point in having a great website if no-one comes to it? You need to consider what activities you are going to undertake to drive the right visitors to your site.
- Conversion – once visitors arrive to your website what are you going to do to increase the likelihood that they will become customers?
- Measurement and Continuous Improvement – the internet is constantly changing. You or your competitors can learn from past online activity and have the ability to use this knowledge to constantly improve your online performance. Not taking advantage of this knowledge is a lost opportunity.
How can we help?
We use our Internet Marketing and Business experience to work with you to develop a complete Internet Marketing Strategy. Each engagement is different and based on the specific needs of your industry and company. The elements of the Internet Marketing Strategy can include one or more of the areas below.
- Internet Business Analysis (IBA)
- Internet Marketing Planning and Budgeting
- Competitive Analysis
- Website Design and Development
- Ecommerce Implementation
- Search Engine Marketing (Search Engine Optimisation and Paid Search Marketing)
- E-mail Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (e.g. Blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Internet Marketing Monitoring and Consulting
Contact us today for an initial free consultation or to answer any questions you might have.
Why work with us?
We offer a professional personalised service to all of our clients. We focus on using the internet to help to grow your business, giving regular reports on Internet Marketing status and business benefits.
Please check out our customer reviews to see what our existing Internet Marketing Clients have to say about us.