Make Sure You Get The Most From Your Website Investment.
Most companies today recognise the importance of having a website. Like the telephone, it is a necessary tool that your customers simply expect you to have. For small and medium business marketing, it is also one of the most cost-effective ways to promote your product or service locally, nationally or even internationally. What you may not realise however is that a bad website can actually cost you business rather than attract new customers. Yes, “bad” is a subjective term, but there are best practices for Internet marketing that have a direct impact on the success of any website.
If you are looking to put your business on the internet for the first time, there are a lot of areas to consider, for example
- What are the goals of your website – is it to drive people to call you, educate visitors on a new product or technology, showcase previous projects or buy online? Defining clear objectives up front is a critical step.
- What is the image that you want to portray. Web Page Design must be built to attract your target market and must immediately portray a sense of your company.
- How does you website fit with your overall marketing efforts? How will you get targeted traffic to your new site? Will you want different site visitors to go to different parts of the site (visitor profiling)?
- What are the steps that each visitor type will need to take from the time they arrive at your site to achieving the site goal?
- How will your website activity be measured and managed?
We will work with you in all of these areas and more, ensuring that your website is truly a business investmentrather than an expense. Based on your needs we will put the best solution in place with flexibility for future growth and ease of management.
No Hassle – as a business owner or manager we understand that time is a premium so we take all of the hassle out of this first step. We take care of everything you need including domain name selection and registration, concept design, development, hosting and support. We can also provide a service to develop site content if required. Find out how we can help your business grow.
Contact us today for a free consultation and analysis.