At e-Presence Online Marketing, privacy and data protection rights are very important to us.
ePresence is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ePresence may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 08th May 2018.
Supply of Personal Information
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Your name
- Contact telephone numbers (including mobile)
- E-mail Address
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the website
- Details of your visit to the website and any transactions you carry out on the website
We may also collect personal information for competitions for which entries are accepted online. We may also ask you for personal information when you request information from us, submit any comments to us or if you report a problem with the website. No personal information will be collected without your consent.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
- Your personal information will only be used for the purposes of processing your order, entering a competition, providing you with information via email, phone, or text on products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- Processing your personal information so that ePresence can inform you about new digital marketing related products/services available from us that we feel is relevant
- Processing your personal information to enhance the services and goods we make available to our customers
- Personal information collected will be retained by us for as long as is reasonably necessary to provide products and services (including after sales service) to you
What We Do with the Information We Gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- We will not pass your personal information to anyone, without your prior consent. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Please note, we use our Partner Constant Contact as a processor to manage our Email Marketing. Constant Contact is GDPR Compliant. Please see their Privacy Statement here
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Updating our Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time in our sole discretion and, in such event, we will post a clear message on our Website. By continuing to use the Website after we post notification of any such changes, you accept and agree to this Privacy Statement as modified.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can amend or remove your personal details either by emailing us at any time at email@example.com
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How to Opt Out
You can opt out of receiving any email marketing material from us by removing your consent at any time either by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the unsubscribe icon at the bottom of our emails.
Please email any questions, concerns or comments you have about this Privacy Statement and the way we process personal information to email@example.com
ePresence Online Marketing, Link Road Business Centre, Link Road, Ballincollig, Cork, Ireland.
Data Controller/Data Protection Officer : Declan Clancy Email firstname.lastname@example.org