At ePresence Online Marketing, privacy and data protection rights are very important to us.
ePresence is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ePresence may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14th April 2020.
Supply of Personal InformationWe may collect and process the following information about you:
- Your name
- Contact telephone numbers (including mobile)
- E-mail Address
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the website
- Details of your visit to the website and any transactions you carry out on the website
Our Use of Your Personal Information
- Your personal information will only be used for the purposes of processing your order, entering a competition, providing you with information via email, phone, or text on products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- Processing your personal information so that ePresence can inform you about new digital marketing related products/services available from us that we feel is relevant
- Processing your personal information to enhance the services and goods we make available to our customers
- Personal information collected will be retained by us for as long as is reasonably necessary to provide products and services (including after sales service) to you
What We Do with the Information We Gather?We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Where is your data storedData is stored in the following locations Teamwork: a project management tool we use internally for collaboration SugarSync: A secure cloud file sharing solutions that syncs with our computers. Data can be remotely wiped from all machines. Backup location: Hard drives which are stored in our office in a locked filing cabinet.
Data Retention PolicyWe will keep your personal data for as long as we need to for legitimate legal or business reasons, including to comply with any regulatory obligations. We will delete your personal data, when it is no longer required in relation to the purpose for our collection, processing and storage of your personal and sensitive personal data. We will store personal and sensitive personal data that we are obliged to keep in accordance with the law. If you would like more detailed information about our retention policy, please contact us by using the contact points below.
How we Destroy DataOnce Data have met their required retention period in accordance with the law. Following termination of contract we destroy data as follows: (a) Hard copy files: We do not keep hard copy files of your data. (b) Electronic files: to be purged or deleted from all relevant systems on which such Data is stored and/or data bases.
- We will not pass your personal information to anyone, without your prior consent. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Please note, we use our Partner Constant Contact as a processor to manage our Email Marketing. Constant Contact is GDPR Compliant. Please see their Privacy Statement here
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Although we will do our best to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Data is at your own risk. Once we receive your Data, we will use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
Updating our Privacy StatementWe may update this Privacy Statement from time to time in our sole discretion and, in such event, we will post a clear message on our Website. By continuing to use the Website after we post notification of any such changes, you accept and agree to this Privacy Statement as modified.
Controlling your Personal InformationYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can amend or remove your personal details either by emailing us at any time at email@example.com
- Pursuant to the GDPR, as a result of our processing of your personal data, you may exercise a number of rights. They are:
- The right to access to your personal data
- The right to have us rectify (correct) your personal data
- The right to have us delete your personal data
- The right to restrict our processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to our processing
- These rights may, however, be subject to conditions and/or exemptions, e.g. to ensure other people’s privacy, trade secrets, intellectual property rights or to comply with a legal obligation.
Right to Lodge a CompaintIf you have a concern in relation to how we use your data, please let us know, and we will reply to your queries and, if necessary, take steps to ensure our practices are consistent with our obligations. If you are still not satisfied with the way we use your data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant national data protection authority. In Ireland, the relevant data protection authority is The Data Protection Commission. You can contact The Data Protection Commission at 21 Fitzwilliam Square, South Dublin 2, D02 RD28, e-mail: dataprotection.ie
How to Opt OutYou can opt out of receiving any email marketing material from us by removing your consent at any time either by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the unsubscribe icon at the bottom of our emails.
Contacting UsPlease email any questions, concerns or comments you have about this Privacy Statement and the way we process personal information to email@example.com
ePresence Online Marketing, Link Road Business Centre, Link Road, Ballincollig, Cork, Ireland. Data Controller/Data Protection Officer : Declan Clancy Email firstname.lastname@example.org