Website Design and DevelopmentFirst [Impressions] Count
Professional websites that will wow your customers.
We combine great design and brilliant user experience for websites that sell.ePresence Will:
- Create a website that is customised to suit your exact business needs.
- Include responsive website design.
- Optimise your website for Google SEO.
- Prioritise your customers’ online security.
- Build a high-performing website built using WordPress and more*.
- Give you 100% Customer satisfaction.
Our [7-Step] Website Development Process
A good website needs strategic planning, talented design, skilled development, a lot of testing and regular maintenance. Put all that together and you will have a website that not only looks great but is also enjoyable to use.
When we’re developing websites for our clients, we use our winning 7-step web design development process:
The 7 steps of the web design development process outlined above provide only an overview of the different stages. Every site is unique and so the stages occasionally change and are adjusted for a project’s needs and specifics. Overall, we believe that a good working relationship with you, the client, is the key to a successful website project.
Benefits of Good [Website] Design
Good website design goes beyond beautiful graphics and a well-chosen colour palette. Good website design takes into account how a site will be used, who the user is and what they want. It will influence everything from how your customers use your website to your search engine ranking.
Good website design:
A Note About [WordPress]
WordPress is by far the most popular content management system (CMS). In fact, the WordPress
CMS powers at least 43.3% of all the websites on the internet.
There are a ton of reasons WordPress is so popular – it’s free to download and use, easy to learn, and flexible. On top of that, it’s also search engine friendly. Plus, thousands of themes and plugins make it one of the most customisable platforms available. That definitely aligns WordPress with our core CMS definition and more.
Other Content Management Systems we have experience in using include Shopify, Joomla, Drupal & Squarespace.
TestimonialsWhat Our [Clients] Say
Frequently [Asked] Questions
Of course, we are a little biased here, but there are many reasons why we don’t advise these self build options.
- They can take your site down at any time and for any reason. You are never in full control.
- You have limited design customisation. Once your site is built, you can’t change your theme or functionality. It may also be difficult if not impossible, to customise your theme exactly as you would like.
- Search engine optimisation. Not all designs are SEO-friendly. Getting ranked in a search engine like Google can take months of time and effort. Make sure your website is compatible with your SEO efforts to avoid your hard work being wasted.
- Your site is not portable. You are building your site with the proprietary technology of a third party website. Technology that only works on their system.
You’ll have to rebuild your entire website from scratch, if:
- You outgrow their capabilities.
- You decide you want to move your site to a different web hosting provider.
- You want a more SEO friendly site.
You’re pretty much on your own.
If you’re not a techie person and don’t have the time or desire to figure it all out, there is no backup. You are better off hiring a professional that knows what they’re doing.
- The number of pages of your site
- The complexity of the site
- Ecommerce functionality
- Design requirements
- Copywriting and photography
More than Marketing AgencyePresence Digital Marketing Agency Cork, Kerry & Wexford
Who We Are
Digital Marketing Agencywith local offices in
Cork, Wexford and Tralee, Co Kerry. We partner with you to understand your business needs and to develop solutions that will deliver results.
As the need for businesses to have an effective online presence has grown, we too have evolved, developing and executing results-oriented digital marketing strategies, which are custom-tailored to new technologies, the changing needs of our customers and the evolving behaviours of consumers.