Email Marketing Agency in Cork & Tralee, Kerry
Email Marketing – Tools to grow your business
Email Marketing is the secret to keeping your customers and turning them into repeat customers. Email marketing offers your business a variety of benefits. Not only can you advertise relevant products and promotions, email marketing is a key tool in growing your brand and building your reputation and customer loyalty.
Email marketing is also cost effective and environmentally friendly and when executed properly, is proven to give an excellent return on investment.
Email marketing is also trackable and measurable, meaning that you can find out which emails are most effective for certain types of customers. Today, tens of millions of email-enabled devices are in use. With Smartphones, coupled with responsive designs, email marketing is more powerful and accessible than ever before.
Simple Steps to get started
Whether you want to do this yourself, or get help – it is simple to get started.
- To try this yourself – simply click on the banner below to start your 60 day free trial.
- To get some help – simply complete the form at the bottom of this page, and a member of our team will give you a call to discuss your specific needs.
Here are a few interesting facts
- Acquiring new customers can cost five times more than satisfying and retaining current customers
- A 2% increase in customer retention has the same effect on profits as cutting costs by 10%
- A 5% reduction in customer defection rate can increase profits by 25-125%, depending on the industry
- The customer profitability rate tends to increase over the life of a retained customer
So often we see companies spending significant budgets both online and offline to win new business. However they are often ignoring up-sell opportunities in their existing customer base and more importantly, they are ignoring the opportunity to stay “top of mind” with existing customers.
ePresence is an accredited Constant Contact Partner
“We are delighted to achieve Master Certification from Constant Contact. Our involvement in the Solution Provider Program has been extremely positive and rewarding for us. Continued education is vitally important and this achievement reinforces our commitment to Internet Marketing. We hope to bring the benefits of our knowledge and experience to small and medium size businesses in Ireland,” said John Brennan, Director, ePresence.
ePresence recommend Constant Contact as a delivery tool. The reasoning behind this is that if your email list grows to any degree, then there is a chance that it could become difficult (if not impossible) to send emails to all these people at once on a normal business server. In addition your business domain may well be reported as spamming and therefore it could become blacklisted. With Constant Contact on the other hand, businesses can easily compile emails and send them to everybody at the same time even if they have 1000′s of recipients.
In addition to Constant Contact, we offer email marketing services to
- create customised templates
- manage your opt in lists
- create and schedule email campaigns and
- analyse and measure results.
In essence, the we offer the full package.