Whether you’re a digital genius or a technophobe, you’ll be aware that your online profile is vital to the success of your business today. Managing several social media accounts on various platforms can be challenging and when your time is precious, you may feel that it would be better spent elsewhere.
Here at ePresence, we believe you can have the best of both worlds! Accessing many social media networks and building a reliable and dynamic online presence can be streamlined with the use of some well-designed online tools and apps that make short work of the most arduous online marketing processes.
Top Ten Tools to Simplify Your Digital Marketing
- Bulk Buffer. If you want to maintain a relevant and current online profile, this is a great tool. It works by enabling you to schedule updates from your social accounts at optimum times, so you can give off an impressive air of organisation across multiple time zones, even when you’re sleeping!
- Google Social Analytics. It might sound complicated, but it’s really important to find out how your social media marketing is working when you’re trying to promote your business this way. Using Google Analytics allows you to examine how various social media sites are working for you.
- SocialMention. Here’s a real-time social media search engine that makes it possible for you to keep an eye on your own website and the websites of your competitors in one place. Complete with analytics that allow you to find relevant keywords for your business according to what your potential customers are searching for, this is a great time-saver.
- Facebook is streets ahead of the other social media networks for creating referrals to business websites. LikeAlyzer will help you to boost your Facebook profile, letting you know what you’re doing right and what you need to work on, and telling you exactly what you need to do to improve.
- Facebook Comments. Enabling Facebook Comments on your website is a really simple way to encourage more people to connect with you and your business. You need to keep a close eye on this one, moderating to ensure that you’re not allowing spam on to your page, but if you use it properly, it’s a great way to build your online profile.
- FollowerWonk. It sometimes seems that Twitter is where it’s all happening – and the fast pace at which it works means that you have to post at optimum times for your followers. Using FollowerWonk, you can see when your followers are active and find new connections that are relevant to your business.
- If you want to make more of a splash on Twitter, simply getting your business or products out there is not enough. If you add a ‘click to tweet’ button wherever possible on your website or blog, you’ll be maximising your online impact and encouraging new customers to engage with your brand.
- Piqora. If you use Instagram or Pinterest, you’ll love Piqora. It allows you to manage your visual marketing and uses easy-to-understand analytics to increase your profile in a relevant way.
- Canva. This is a graphic design web tool that does everything you need to catch the attention of your potential customers. With pre-made templates for all social media platforms, Photoshop elements and free tutorials to help you along the way, Canva is a great tool that will allow you to design eye-catching graphics with no hassle.
- CoSchedule’s Headline Analyser. Your headlines may be catchy, but are they doing the best possible job of grabbing the attention of potential customers? This clever tool analyses the effectiveness of your headlines, and gives you the chance to improve them to maximise traffic to your website.
Work With a Digital Marketing Agency in Cork
Contact us at ePresence today to take your business to the next level!