The powerful – yet simple – way to manage your events
Whether a weekend cooking class, a walk–a–thon, or a hands–on workshop, events are an integral part of how you market your small business or nonprofit organization.
That’s why you need Event Marketing from Constant Contact. — the simple, professional way to promote and manage successful events. With Event Marketing, you’ll discover the power of online registration:
- Get a powerful — yet simple— tool to manage your events – Get foolproof step–by–step set up, with no software to download and no technical, design, or event planning skills needed.
- Professional, online registration reflects you at your best – Project a professional image: Ad–free, brandable communications keep your invitees focused on you.
- Track your online registrations easily – Get an instant dashboard view of registrations and payment methods. Plus, built–in reports provide detailed information to help you plan both current and upcoming events.
- Promote your event and fill seats quickly with built–in tools – With Event Marketing, you get easy–to–use email invitations, reminders, event homepages, and your own public events calendar.
- Use online registration to collect credit card payments securely – Automate collection of any event fees with secure, industry–leading PayPal credit card processing. Or set other payment options, like checks by mail, or at the door.
Event Marketing handles all the details of setting up and managing your event in one complete, easy–to–use online solution: promoting your event, sending invitations, accepting registrations, processing payments, and more. Its foolproof, step–by–step design makes Event Marketing a breeze to use. And because it’s an all–in–one solution, you’ll always have the details of your event covered!
Sign up for a FREE 60-Day Trial today. Explore Event Marketing with no risk. No obligation.
Gillian Brennan is a Certified Internet Marketing Specialist and has been very successful in creating and maintaining strong relationships with her clients.
With a Computing background from Cork Institute of Technology, Gillian has over 20 years experience in the IT sector.
Working in both Technology and Customer Service capacities, Gillian’s roles included IT Support, Network and Systems Engineering, Computer Retail Management and Training in companies such as Summit Tecnology Inc, BG Turnkey Ltd and Compu B Ltd.
Gillian’s technical ability in the IT area, along with a long history of customer service allow her to understand her clients’ needs and offer both practical and effective online solutions to fit their budget.