Declan Clancy interviewed on Popular Podcast Series
Declan Clancy, Director of Business Development at ePresence Digital Marketing, made his podcast debut as a special guest on the new “What’s Sales and Marketing got to do with it” podcast with host Gemma Adair of Riada Consultancy.
During the Podcast Declan talks about his journey in marketing and sales to date and shares some advice with the listeners.
Here is a teaser as to what’s covered in the episode:
- Studying in Cincinnati, USA, navigating student life and tackling his presentation skills
- Organising the European SharePoint Conference (one of Europe’s largest tech conferences)
- Becoming one of Ireland’s first digital marketers of a hotel group with Trigon Hotels
- Transitioning from client side to a digital marketing agency
- Spending time with the family, staying present to understand his purpose in life
- Advice for those starting a career in marketing
Watch the Podcast on YouTube
Or Listen on Spotify
About the Podcast
The podcast aims to delve deep into the minds of sales and marketing industry leaders, uncovering what keeps them up at night, what drives their passion, and how they execute successful strategies in both their personal and professional lives.
We believe that authenticity and connection is key, and the podcast video interviews are designed to offer listeners real and valuable insights into the world of Sales and Marketing without any of the fluff.