Enterprise Ireland €35,000 Digital Transition Fund
New Digital Voucher Available
To continue our commitment to helping businesses navigate these unprecedented times, we’re partnering with more local Irish businesses for the Enterprise Ireland Digital Transition Fund.
We want to help you increase your online presence and re-energise your online marketing strategies for the year to come. Availing of funding from the Enterprise Ireland Digital Transition Fund could be the boost your business needs.
At ePresence, we have successfully partnered with clients on multiple Enterprise Ireland funding support schemes over the years. Helping them use the schemes to the best advantage for their business growth.
There is also an Enterprise Ireland Online Retail Scheme available for Irish retail businesses of 10 or more employees.
What’s On Offer?
The objective of the Digital Transition Fund is to help Irish companies at all stages of their digital journey to step up their digital capability.
The Digital Transition Fund is available to eligible companies to access independent technical or advisory services support related to the current and future operations of their business.
Potential questions to ask about your business
- How can thinking digital first create new value and revenue streams for your Business?
- Does your business have the in-house digital marketing skills you feel it should?
- What are the pain points for your customers digital experience?
- Are you on
It offers €35,000 in funding which can be used towards training to improve your in-house digital marketing capability
- Strategic review of existing digital channels and development of your company’s future digital marketing strategy.
- Understanding international best practice, competitive landscape, effective tools and strategies in the area of digital marketing.
- Embedding digital marketing practices and skills in your company by developing the capabilities of senior management.
Enterprise Ireland will provide grant funding for 50% of the eligible project costs up to a maximum of €70,000 (€35,000 in grant funding).
A Partner you Can Trust.
At ePresence, we are fortunate enough to be able to successfully partner with Irish businesses year-round. We are experienced in helping businesses to review their digital strategy and processes, using the expertise of our teams to help them improve.
As a member of the Enterprise Ireland supplier panel, ePresence has successfully assisted clients with a number of different funding schemes. We’re always on the look out for ways to help our clients, supporting them with their funding applications is just one.
Get Ready Now!
We would urge anyone interested in applying for the grant to start the process of applying for the Enterprise Transition Fund now.
We will work closely with you to prepare a powerful application for your business.
Enterprise Ireland schemes are very popular and competitive so if you can, we urge you to start getting ready as early as possible.
Digital Transition Fund Criteria
The criteria for the digital transition fund has been confirmed. Enterprise Ireland makes the scheme available to business that fit into these criteria, amongst others.
Criteria to include:
- Introduction of new or significantly enhanced digital technology platforms for company operations – including supply chain analysis, information management systems, digital customer support or marketing and/or,
- Introduction of new or significantly enhanced digital experience for customers (digital products or services), and/or,
- Introduction of new capabilities to the company in digitalisation or digital transformation.
Let’s Work Together
Please get in touch to see if you are eligible, if you have any queries and we can help you apply for the Grant. We have a number of years experience in assisting clients in this area. We can help you with the small details, reduce time delays and give you the best advice that is applicable to your business.
At ePresence, we have more than a decade of experience assisting Irish businesses with their digital marketing and online presence. Our clients include Aran Sweater Market, Foot Solutions, O’Crualaoi Butchers, Party World, Fota Wildlife Park and many more.
Our teams in Cork and Tralee are experts in digital marketing. Have the right people on your team to improve search engine optimisation, developing strategies, improving the customer experience, and so much more.
To ensure that your business benefits from the Enterprise Ireland Digitalisation Voucher, make sure to partner with ePresence.